Video FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Click on the links, below, to watch the Video FAQs of your choice. These interesting and informative Video FAQs feature experienced divorce attorney Rudy Jaworski, who has been serving the needs of families in trouble in Danvers and throughout the North Shore of Massachusetts since 1981.
- What happens if a divorce case goes to court?
- What advice would you give someone who is just starting their divorce process?
- What are the benefits of divorce litigation?
Child Custody Issues & Parenting Time
- If the children split their time between two homes is it always 50/50? What are the most common types of arrangements for children’s living situations post-divorce?
- Is there a difference between “physical custody” and “legal custody” in Massachusetts?
Child Support & Visitation
- What are the Child Support Guidelines? Are they meant to cover all expenses related to children?
- How does a judge determine the amount and duration of child support?
- Once the amount and duration of child support have been set, can either be changed for any reason?
- If a child support recipient withholds visitation, can the payor withhold child support?
- What has recently changed with Massachusetts Alimony law?
- How does a judge determine the amount and duration of alimony someone will receive?
Financial Issues Related to Divorce
- Do you have any tips in reducing the cost of my divorce?
- How will my income taxes be affected by my divorce?
- What are the most common financial mistakes people make in divorce?