At RA JAWORSKI PC, we take care to provide our clients high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to negotiate a settlement or conduct the trial to obtain a fair result. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. Send us a message with your questions or request for an initial consultation.
You may request a telephone consultation or an office consultation at our conveniently located Danvers office. 978-777-1010
Rudolf A. Jaworski Jr.
- New England School of Law Law JD – Juris Doctor 1981
- Temple University BA – Bachelor of Arts 1973
- Selected by my peers “The Best Lawyers in America” 2003-present
- Selected by my peers Massachusetts SuperLawyers Boston Magazine 2005-present
- Selected by my peers New England SuperLawyers Boston Magazine 2005-present
- President, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (Massachusetts Chapter) 2007-2009
- Member American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Alimony Committee 1994-2012
- Council Member Massachusetts Bar Association, Family Law Section 1989-1992 Chair Legislation Committee 1990-1992
- A Founding Member of Massachusetts Family & Probate American Inn of Court 1998 – present
- A Founder of the Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court 2013 – present
- Trainer for Essex County Family Law Conciliator Training – 2016
- Income Tax Issues in Divorce Divorce Taxation 2007
- Employee Stock Options in Divorce Symposium 2000
- Recent Developments in Family Law Massachusetts Bar Association 1996
- Property and Custody Rights of Unmarried Couples Massachusetts Bar Association 1995
- 1LT – Rhode Island Army National Guard, Military Police Corps, 1972-1980
Convenient Location • Free Parking • Confidential • 978-777-1010
While we welcome your inquiries, no information you provide will be treated as confidential unless and until we agree to represent you as a client, which we will not do until we have done a proper conflict check and you have executed a Client Fee Agreement. This web site is not, nor shall it be deemed to be, legal advice or counsel and any response to this site or the viewing of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship.