Rudy Jaworski

Areas of Practice

The law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC has been serving the needs of families in trouble in Danvers and throughout the North Shore of Massachusetts since 1981. We offer experienced legal representation in all aspects of family law to clients in Essex County, eastern Middlesex County and North Shore communities, such as Andover, North Andover,Beverly, Danvers, Lynnfield, Peabody, Middleton, Reading, Rockport, Gloucester, Hamilton, Manchester, Ipswich, Winchester, Wakefield, Stoneham, and Topsfield.

Our family law and divorce lawyers are experienced in collaborative representation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, and have a record of success in obtaining real results for our clients at trial. We practice in the family law practice areas of Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Division of Assets, Premarital Agreements, Modification, Contempt, and more. We can either negotiate a successful resolution “out of Court” or present your case to a Judge “in  Court”.

The team at RA JAWORSKI PC will put our years of experience and trial litigation skill at your disposal. In simple divorce cases, we can help you expedite the process to save you time and money. In more contentious divorce proceedings, our experience allows us to find creative solutions rather than trying to fit your unique situation into a generic formula.

Our balanced approach is based on a thorough understanding of the law and a focus on helping our clients build a better life after divorce. We work proactively to help our clients find rational resolutions to any issues in dispute.

Our standard fee for the initial consultation is $200. This affordable investment will get you straightforward answers to your important questions and the reliable legal advice you need to begin to protect your rights against potentially costly mistakes.

If you have already filed for divorce and are seeking a second opinion or a more experienced attorney to handle your case, your first consultation will be free.

At the end of your initial consultation, you will know precisely what your lawyer at RA JAWORSKI PC can do for you and what an accurate estimate of the total cost would be. Whether you have just been served with divorce papers or would like to explore your options in making an initial filing for divorce, please contact us today. We serve clients seeking a divorce in Essex County, Eastern Middlesex County, and the North Shore.

Contact us now at 978-777-1010 to discuss your concerns.You may also e-mail us with a brief description of your case or to request a brief telephone conference.

Convenient Location • Free Parking • Confidential • 978-777-1010


If your marriage is in trouble, you need a lawyer who will listen to your unique concerns and work hard to help you meet your goals, not try to sell you on the idea of divorce if you aren’t ready.

It’s your marriage, your life and your decision whether or not to divorce. Our focus is on helping you to make informed decisions and to seek the fair resolution you deserve, should you choose to move forward.

At RA JAWORSKI PC, we understand that your divorce may be one of the most difficult and emotional times in your life. We want to help make your divorce less stressful to deal with both financially and emotionally. We will carefully evaluate and explain every issue related to your case to develop a realistic strategy that will hopefully meet your wants, needs and desired goals.

Your family is the most important thing in your life; and we know your first objective is to protect them. You also need to protect yourself and your assets. Your divorce case has probably become a stressful detriment in your life and uncomfortable to deal with daily. We want to help remove some of those current stresses from your life. From issues like your marital assets to child support or alimony; you may be accumulating a list of financial woes and worries you do not know how to deal with on your own. We will work hard for your rights to get you the most benefit from your divorce toward serving your interests. We will work hard for you and hopefully meet your standards, intentions and final goals. We want to help you find an amicable resolution to your current Divorce case.

We have a great reputation for getting our clients results. We will listen, address and assist your needs and objectives regarding your Divorce. We represent men and women, mothers and fathers, seeking experienced representation in the negotiation, mediation or litigation of the legal dissolution of their marriage. Whether you major issue is the divorce, child custody, parenting rights or spousal support; we take great pride and have a passion in helping our clients get through this process. Allow us the opportunity to further assist you with your divorce. We can help save your family and represent your best interests. If you are going through a divorce or contemplating a divorce; you need the aggressive and result oriented services of RA JAWORSKI PC . Call us in Danvers at 978-777-1010 now.


While Massachusetts law does not contain a specific statute governing legal separation; we can guide you in protecting your rights and interests through creative legal solutions.

Many times, our first conversation with a client is when he or she calls to discuss obtaining a legal separation. Unfortunately, Massachusetts law does not provide a specific statute to provide for legal separation. In order to get the protections you are looking for, it may be necessary to file for divorce or some other action with the Court. In Massachusetts, when you hear someone say that they are legally separated it generally may mean that they have filed for a divorce and are living separately based upon the provisions of a Temporary Order of the Court.

To discuss your needs with an experienced divorce, separation and family law attorney, please contact us today at 978-777-1010.

A No-Pressure, Commonsense Approach to Separation

It’s your marriage, your house, your money and your kids. We don’t view it as our job to tell you what decision is best for you. In short, it’s your life and we won’t try to convince you to do anything you don’t want to do.

What we can do is help you clarify your rights and responsibilities in a temporary order or separation agreement, such as:

  • Who will retain the use of the family home?
  • Who will be primarily responsible for raising the kids?
  • What is a fair amount of support while you are living apart?
  • Who will pay the mortgage? Health insurance? Car insurance? College expenses? Piano lessons? Etc.?

A temporary order protects you during your separation. It can also lay the foundation for a fair and relatively simple divorce, should you decide to take the next step.

Legal Separation and Separate Support

There is a legal procedure called Separate Support. Unfortunately, in order to obtain this form of separation, you must file with an allegation of fault, such as adultery, physical violence, drug and alcohol abuse or felony criminal conviction. In other words, you must “blame” your spouse. If your goal is a possible reconciliation, then the filing of a fault based Separate Support action may hinder or destroy your chances of reconciliation.

If you are seeking a legal separation and need to discuss your options under Massachusetts law with an experienced attorney, please contact the offices of Rudy Jaworski today at 978-777-1010.

Property Division

Arguments over property division can quickly move a relatively amicable divorce into a serious legal contest. In many cases, the cost of fighting for more money or a greater share of the marital estate at trial outweighs any gains made.

Rudolf A. Jaworski Helps Resolve Disputes Over the Division of Marital Assets

The team at RA JAWORSKI PC will put our years of experience and trial litigation skill at your disposal in resolving any dispute over the equitable division of marital assets in a Massachusetts divorce.

Our goal is to facilitate a reasonable and practical property settlement that saves the time and expense of a trial. If, however, litigation is the best solution to get you the fair property division order you need and deserve, we have the extensive experience to fight for what is right in court.

If you have filed for divorce and are seeking the help of an experienced attorney in resolving a dispute over property division, please contact Attorney Rudolf Jaworski in Danvers, Massachusetts, today to schedule an initial consultation. Call 978-777-1010 now.

Issues in Property Division: Investments and Retirement Accounts

In many cases, at least a portion of a pension, 401(k), or other investment or retirement account is subject to division in divorce. Determining exactly what part of the account is marital property and what constitutes separate assets not subject to division is often a complex task.

Our experience allows us to conduct a rapid yet thorough valuation of these investments in order to make a reliable and convincing determination. We can assist you in obtaining a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO), which enables you to receive your fair share of these assets or transfer a fair share to your spouse without taxes or penalties.

Rudy Jaworski can also advise you as to the tax consequences of any proposed property settlement that entails the division of investment and retirement accounts.

Our experience and straightforward approach enables us to guide you in obtaining a fair and equitable division of marital property and assets. We can effectively handle cases involving substantial real estate investments and the discovery of hidden assets.

Representing Massachusetts Divorce Clients in the Division of Real Estate Holdings

With today’s economic uncertainty, people facing divorce are very concerned about accurately valuing real estate in an effort to achieve their due during property division. Due to the instability of the real estate market, selling your home or other property investments may not be in the best interest of you or your spouse. It may be a more prudent choice to hold onto your home or other property until the market is right.

At the law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC, in Danvers, Massachusetts, we help divorce clients make informed decisions about their real estate holdings. After reviewing property appraisals, we will use our experience to give you an honest assessment of your options and help you proceed down a path that protects your best interests.

Contact us today at 978-777-1010 to discuss your circumstances with a lawyer experienced in real estate valuation and equitable property division.

You May Not Need to Sell Your Home

It is a common misconception that a judge will make you sell your family home during a divorce. Based yoon your specific situation, we can often make a strong argument against doing so.

  • You may be close to being upside down on the house
  • You may have children who would be negatively impacted by relocation
  • It may not be possible to sell one house and purchase two more in the same community

In these types of circumstances, the sensible choice may be to keep the family home. Other assets can be negotiated to compensate the spouse who will need to relocate.

Dealing With Vacation Properties

If you own an oceanfront vacation property or a ski lodge in the mountains, you may not want to lose the opportunity to continue to build family vacation memories. You may not have to. Oftentimes we can negotiate an agreement for sharing these properties.

Schedule an Initial Consultation at RA JAWORSKI PC

To discuss your real estate concerns with an experienced divorce and family law attorney, call our offices at 978-777-1010. You may also e-mail us with a brief description of your case or to request a brief telephone conference.

Assisting Massachusetts Clients With Concerns About Hidden Marital Assets

Divorce is seldom an easy process. There are many issues that require examination. One of the most important factors in a divorce involves determining the accurate value of all marital assets. But, what should you do if you suspect your spouse has not provided a full disclosure of money in bank accounts, investments and property?

At the law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC, in Danvers, Massachusetts, we work with clients who have a legitimate reason to suspect their spouse of possessing hidden assets. In today’s world, finding hidden assets can be extremely difficult. Privacy laws in the banking industry often restrict access to accounts and various transactions. Through the use of forensic accountants and other search experts, we may be able to help you prove hidden assets exist.

Contact us now at 978-777-1010 to arrange a consultation to discuss the discovery of hidden assets. The divorce lawyers at our firm represent clients throughout Essex County, eastern Middlesex County, and North Shore communities, such as Andover, North Andover, Beverly, Boxford, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester by the Sea, Middleton, Newburyport, Rockport, Wenham, Winchester, and Topsfield.

Finding Hidden Assets During Divorce

Finding hidden assets is an extremely complex process, often involving a serious time and financial commitment. Clients who choose to travel down this road must have very solid reasoning behind their suspicions and must be aware that, in some cases, efforts to locate suspected hidden assets may be in vain.

If hidden assets exist, you really need to know more than a feeling that “he or she has money stashed away someplace”. To prove hidden assets are present, there has to be evidence showing a discrepancy between what is being spent and the total sum of known investments, retirement accounts and other assets. If there is a significant discrepancy, we must determine where it has come from, where it has gone and how much is missing.

Our firm may subpoena banks and other financial institutions,if appropriate,for account records. We may have an accountant review tax records to ensure all income is accounted for. If money still appears to be missing, we will do all we can to find out where it has gone and see that it becomes a part of your divorce case.

Schedule an Initial Consultation at RA JAWORSKI PC

To discuss your concerns with an experienced divorce and family law attorney, call our offices at 978-777-1010. You may also e-mail us with a brief description of your case or to request a brief telephone conference.

Determining the Best Option for Reaching Your Outcome Goals

In many divorce cases, it is better to negotiate or settle outside of court. While we are experienced trial lawyers, we are also skilled negotiators. We are committed to protecting your rights and advocating for your best interests. Unlike other lawyers who may be afraid to settle a divorce case, our attorneys will give you an honest opinion, backed by facts, on whether or not we believe you will achieve a better outcome through alternative means.

To discuss your divorce situation and legal options with an experienced divorce and family law attorney, call our offices today at 978-777-1010. You may also e-mail us with a brief description of your case for a rapid response. We offer ample free parking at our offices, which are conveniently located just off exit 22 on Route 128 in Danvers.

Convenient Location • Free Parking • Confidential • 978-777-1010

Tax Consequences of Divorce

We help our clients understand the tax implications of getting a divorce and advise them of the decisions they will have to make regarding property settlement and support.

Rudolf A Jaworski Helps Clients Understand the Tax Consequences of Divorce

If you are going through a divorce, paying taxes may be the last thing on your mind – but it is an important issue to consider. The decisions you make regarding support payments and the division of property may result in significant tax savings or significant tax penalties.

We will thoroughly analyze your situation, including tax returns, to determine the potential tax implications. We will then provide you with the information you need to make sound legal decisions. Please contact us in Danvers, Massachusetts, at 978-777-1010 to schedule a consultation.

Tax Consequences to Consider

Some general tax information typically associated with the dissolution of marriage includes:

  • Alimony is deductible for the payer, but is considered taxable income for the payee
  • A person can still claim “head of household” status as long as a dependent lives with you
  • The exemptions for dependents can be apportioned between the spouses
  • You may need to claim a dependant to b eligible for certain tax credits
  • If considering finalizing a divorce at the end of a calendar year, it may be better to wait to finalize until the beginning of the following year in order to maximize tax benefits
  • If dividing investment accounts, one may be worth more than another because of the tax ramifications upon sale and distribution
  • There are certain tax ramifications for owning a house and other property

Every divorce is different. It is therefore important to contact a lawyer who can help determine and explain the tax consequences of your situation. At RA JAWORSKI PC, we have extensive experience and in-depth legal knowledge that allows us to provide honest legal advice regarding these complex issues. Please contact us at 978-777-1010 to discuss your case with Rudy Jaworski, an experienced family law attorney.

Alimony/Spousal Support

Rudy Jaworski is here to assist you with your Alimony case. We understand how difficult going through a divorce can be when dealing with a either a disgruntled alimony payer or a disgruntled alimony recipient. The first thing to enter one’s mind is your family. You will want to protect your children and assets appropriately. With the right approach, tactics and direction; we can help you resolve your Alimony issues with the ultimate goal of achieving great results to most benefit you.

Alimony issues tend to be rather emotionally charged, stressful and high in stakes. We understand how difficult and unnerving separating from your spouse may be. We also know it can take a real toll on your daily life. We want to help make this difficult process easier for you. Our lawyers are here to assist you with your Alimony/Spousal Support issue. With our years of experience, we have your best interests in mind.

We also provide aggressive and detailed representation for our clients relative to negotiating with the other party. We want to see your case succeed; either through litigation or mediation as a prime tactic of choice. We find both parties usually come to some sort of amicable resolution about spousal support by coming to a fair and final realistic agreement.

If both parties cannot agree during negotiations; Attorney Jaworski is prepared to take your case to court and fight for your rights to spousal support. We will go through every detail of your Alimony issue with you to have the best case and defense moving forward. We can help with related Alimony matters such as: child custody and support issues, claims by the opposing party or any witness testimony that can be countered – basically everything will be thoroughly analyzed and examined about your case. If your situation involves family or children; we will fight for them too. Your rights as a parent, to child support or other related custody matters are just as relevant and important as your opposing partner. Our exceptional legal services can help defend and protect your rights. Whatever your current situation; we are ready to defend and protect you, your family and your financial assets.

Protecting your financial assets and long term future is also important. Being that your Alimony case may be lengthy and costly; we want to help reduce the amount of time it takes to get resolved; and keep your pocket and financial situation as comfortable as possible. Our objective is to help you achieve a secure and content setting for you and your family that won’t aggravate you emotionally or financially for the rest of your life.

We have a real passion and are honored to serve our clients with real results. Our reputation of succeeding for our clients through litigation and mediation has been well received. Allow us to work for you; while you concentrate on rebuilding your family. We are your legal advocates and are here to fight in your corner. Contact the Law Firm of RA JAWORSKI PC in Danvers, Massachusetts for a consultation to discuss your Alimony case at 978-777-1010.

Child Custody, Support, Parenting Plans & Visitation

The Law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC has helped hundreds of clients resolve their Child custody and Support cases. We understand how emotionally and financially difficult it can be to go through the process of a Divorce or Modification with Custody and Child Support issues. We want to help resolve your Child Custody case with an amicable solution that accommodates everyone in your family.

Any change to your family unit; and the transition and changes involved with your Child Custody issues are going to be difficult for everyone involved, but not unmanageable. We have a passion to help our clients keep their family unit together as best as possible during such a complex and personal situation. We understand that this time in your life can be uncomfortable, difficult and stressful. The involvement of your emotions, family and financial costs associated with your Child Custody case may be worrisome to you as well. We want to help take some of those worrisome issues out of your everyday life; and better assist your Child Custody case to benefit your relationship with your children.

Whether you are fighting for sole Child Custody rights, or arguing to keep those rights against your prior partner; we are here to help. It may be difficult to find a real resolution where both parties are satisfied with the results. That is where we can negotiate or mediate for you. If that does not work; Attorney Jaworski will take your case to court to protect your rights. Your rights as a parent are just as valid as your spouse’s or former partner’s rights; and you and your children deserve a family  just as much as the other parent. We can also look at previous support and child custody matters. If your estranged partner has had a negative change in their circumstances; we can help. We will work hard to find a better custody, child support, parenting plan, and visitation arraignment that will be more realistic for you and your child’s needs.

We have many years of experience resolving Child Custody and Child Support cases for our clients. We will put our best efforts forward to help represent you in child support disputes, custody and visitation rights. Your legal counsel and representation needs to be firmly and aggressively defended today. Call 978-777-1010 now. You may also e-mail us with a brief description of your case or to request a brief telephone conference.

Child Support and Educational Expenses

Child support orders are all about fairness. Individual judges have differing opinions on what is fair when it comes to ordering parents to pay for a child’s college tuition and other educational expenses. Some prefer a fifty-fifty split; others believe the responsibility should be proportional to income; and some believe there should be a reduction in child support if your child is residing at college. Having a lawyer on your side who knows the courts and the judges can be a tremendous advantage.

Time is of the essence. Massachusetts family court judges want you to deal with the question of who will pay for your child’s educational expenses in the initial divorce and child support agreement.

In fact, it may be  difficult if not impossible to come back to the issue of college or other educational expenses after the divorce and child custody orders have been finalized. Only an experienced attorney can help you understand and pursue your options if this is the case.

That is why it is so important to have the guidance of an experienced child support lawyer from the very start. Our team understands the law and the courts and can help you avoid making a potentially costly mistake.

To discuss provisions for ensuring that your child’s college tuition or other educational expenses are covered by a child support agreement or order, please contact us today at 978-777-1010. If you have already filed for divorce or are seeking to modify previous child support or education related orders and you need experienced representation in these matters, your initial consultation will be free.

Child Support and Health Insurance Benefits

Court orders regarding child support include a provision that determines which parent is responsible for maintaining health insurance for the child in question. Support orders will also define the extent of the coverage and who will be responsible for medical and dental expenses that are not covered by insurance. We can help you ensure that your child’s well-being is protected by negotiating or litigating a fair and workable child support and insurance coverage arrangement.

Parental Establishment

Mothers and putative fathers in North Shore communities in Massachusetts rely on the experienced representation of the attorneys at the law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC in establishing the paternity of children born both in and out of marriage. Our thorough understanding of the legal ramifications of paternity allows us to help you think through your options and pursue the course that best protects your rights and the long-term well being of the child in question. The establishment of paternity affects both married and unmarried couples, specifically in the area of child support. Our goal is to answer any lingering doubts and to firmly establish your rights and responsibilities with regard to the child. To discuss how a lawyer at the Danvers, Massachusetts, law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC can help you settle the matter of paternity once and for all, please contact us at 978-777-1010 today.

Defending Against Allegations of Paternity

We are sometimes hired to defend a man against an allegation that he is the biological father of a child, with all the legal responsibilities that it entails. It is our job to serve the best interests of our client in these cases.We will act quickly to resolve any doubt about paternity and will work hard to protect our clients’ rights, regardless of the nature of the findings. In cases where we are hired by the putative grandparents to defend their son against a paternity suit, it is important to remember that we are obligated to follow the son’s wishes, even if those are substantially different from the grandparents’ position.

Modifying Custody and Support Orders in Massachusetts

At the law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC, in Danvers, Massachusetts, we assist clients with the modification of existing court orders. Our years of experience and extensive legal knowledge allow us to effectively assert our clients’ interests and reach favorable outcomes that reflect their change in circumstances.

Rudolf A Jaworski Can Guide You Through the Process

Did you know? Even if you make an informal agreement with your spouse to lower child support payments or alter visitation schedules, you can still be held in contempt of court. If you need to modify a divorce order, it is important to contact an attorney so you can properly file it with the court.

When Should You Seek a Modification?

Requesting a modification may be necessary when the original child custody or child support order no longer serves the best interests of the child or there has been a substantial change in circumstances rendering the original order unfair or unworkable.

There are specific circumstances under which the Massachusetts courts are likely to grant a modification, including:

  • Change of residence (or modification of custody due to parental relocation)
  • Substantial change of income for either parent which makes child support modification necessary (either reducing or increasing support)
  • Serious injury or illness of a parent resulting in long-term or permanent disability
  • Unforeseen health care or academic needs of the child
  • Substantial college expenses

The team at the Massachusetts law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC can help you determine if you have a strong case for modifying custody or support. Please contact us at 978-777-1010 to schedule a initial consultation at our Danvers offices.

Please note, seeking modification as soon as possible after the loss of your job or other substantial change in circumstances can prevent enforcement actions against you.

Who Can Seek a Modification?

Either parent can file a complaint for modification after a divorce and request that the court modify its orders regarding child custody or support. Also, a ”next friend” a third party acting for the benefit of the child may seek modification after serving notice to both parents.

Under certain circumstances, a minor child may seek to express his or her preference regarding which parent has primary physical custody. However, this is almost never a controlling factor and the ultimate decision is left to the judge. Also, parents are able to seek support for college or other educational expenses if the child is living at home with one of the parents and is between the ages of 18 and 23.

What Can Be Modified?

Generally, only orders of child custody, support, and visitation, and some alimony orders can be changed by the court. Decisions regarding the division of marital property are considered final and are not subject to modification after the divorce.

Many agreements designate what can and cannot be modified, except for child-related issues which can always be modified. It is important to consult an attorney who can provide you with a reliable evaluation of your case and who has the experience to fight for what is fair in court, if necessary.

We assist people seeking modification of their divorce decree orders.Please contact us at 978-777-1010 in Danvers, Massachusetts, to schedule an initial consultation with an accomplished child custody and child support modification attorney.

Child Support Enforcement

Most Massachusetts divorce, child custody and child support agreements have built-in methods of enforcement. Your agreement may call for the mediation of any disputes and may also provide for penalties if the other party does not live up to his or her obligations.

Attorney Rudolf A Jaworski in Danvers Can Help

The team at the family law firm of RA JAWORSKI PC have the experience and skill to guide you through the process of resolving issues of back child support or custody disputes in whatever method is called for in your agreement or family court order. Please contact us today at 978-777-1010 to schedule a free initial consultation at our offices in Danvers regarding Modification or Enforcement of Court orders..

Contempt Orders and Child Support Enforcement Actions

When a parent is under a family court order to pay child support and he or she fails to do so, the courts can (and often do) hold that parent in contempt of court.

If you are forced to sue a former spouse who is in arrears for child support and he or she is found in contempt of court, your former spouse will be responsible to pay for your reasonable attorney’s fees and lost wages which you have incurred as a result of the enforcement action.

Our objective is to help get you through your Child Custody case with the results you really want and expect. The team at RA JAWORSKI PC takes the same straightforward approach to disputes regarding child custody and visitation agreements. We will take decisive action to protect your rights and the best interests of your child. We will make your Child Custody and Support case our priority. Please contact us today at 978-777-1010 to schedule a free initial consultation at our offices in Danvers regarding Modification or Enforcement of Court orders.


Most child custody, child support and visitation agreements involve parents and children who live relatively close to one another. However, if you or your child’s other parent decide to relocate, your existing agreement will need to be modified.

At RA JAWORSKI PC, we have the skill and experience needed to guide you through the relocation process. Whether you want to move with your child or challenge the relocation of another parent, we will take the necessary action to assert your interests and protect your rights. Please contact us at 978-777-1010 in Danvers, Massachusetts, to discuss your case.

Helping Clients Work Through Relocation Issues

The basic standard for relocation is whether the move is a real advantage to the child or children. While this may seem like a relatively simple determination, the process is not necessarily automatic. There are an assortment of issues that must be carefully considered including child support, parenting time, visitation, child support payments and much more.

It is our job to make sure these issues are fully addressed and effectively dealt with before any relocation is approved. Whatever side we are on, we ask important questions, including:

  • Why is the parent moving? Is there a better job opportunity? Is the parent moving closer to relatives?
  • How will the move benefit the children? Are there good schools in the area? Will the child be closer or farther away from friends and family?
  • How will this affect parenting time and support? Can the child see the other parent during holidays and vacations? Can a parent decrease child support payments in order to offset the cost of traveling?

We understand that every relocation case is unique and will always fight to protect your interests. Whenever possible, they will attempt to negotiate a mutually acceptable resolution. If this fails, they will not hesitate to pursue the matter in court.

The Role of Guardian ad Litem

The ultimate goal in any relocation and custody matter is to protect the best interests of the child. To do this, some judges will appoint a guardian ad litem to investigate and report to the Court.

A guardian ad litem serves as an investigator for the judge regarding the child or children involved in the case. He or she will investigate the situation, talk to the parties, and make a recommendation to the court regarding the best course of action. Their recommendations are not binding, but they tend to be relied upon by the court. It is therefore very important to have an attorney who is familiar with both the process and the guardian ad litems themselves by your side. Their recommendations also serve to make sure parents do not use relocation and modification as a means of “getting even” with one another.

Please contact us to discuss your post divorce relocation case during a free initial consultation with Attorney Rudolf A. Jaworski at 978-777-.


Domestic Violence

We represent both those who have fallen victim to domestic violence and those who have been falsely accused of spousal abuse. We help our clients develop a plan for their protection once the crisis has ended.

Prenuptial Agreements (also known as Premarital or Ante-nuptial Agreements)

Our firm drafts comprehensive prenuptial agreements for our clients. We also represent those who already have a prenuptial agreement in place and want to ensure that its terms are honored during a divorce.

Rudolf A Jaworski Drafts and Enforces Prenuptial Agreements

A prenuptial agreement (also called an ante-nuptial agreement or premarital agreement) can help protect your assets in the event of a divorce or legal separation. It can also ensure that a spouse will receive a fair share of these assets should the marriage end. If you are considering a prenuptial agreement or if your spouse wants one, we will explain the law, answer your questions, and craft a fair agreement that protects your rights.

At RA JAWORSKI PC, we have the experience and knowledge needed to effectively represent your interests in regard to prenuptial agreements. Please contact us at 978-777-1010 to schedule an initial consultation at our Danvers offices.

Protecting Your Financial Interests

While some of our clients are first-time spouses, others are entering their second or third marriages. We also represent those who already have an agreement and want to ensure its terms are honored during a divorce. Whatever group you fit into, you understand the importance of protecting investments in a pension/retirement plan (i.e. 401(k)s, and securing assets to pass down to your children and grandchildren.

The Advantages of Having a Prenuptial Agreement

Some people believe that a prenuptial agreement is a set-up for failure. The truth is, pre-nups grant many people much-needed peace of mind. They know that their finances are in order should a divorce become inevitable. Alimony and property division are some of the most contentious issues in the dissolution of a marriage, but with a prenuptial agreement, the process can proceed smoothly.

While a prenuptial agreement can be a valuable document, it must be thorough and contain important protective measures. This includes a sunset provision. This provision essentially voids certain parts of the prenuptial agreement after a specified amount of time has passed or terminates the agreement in its entirety. It is especially beneficial in terms of paying and receiving alimony.

To discuss your case, your situation or your questions with Attorney Rudolf A. Jaworski, please contact us.

Convenient Location • Free Parking • Confidential • 978-777-1010

While we welcome your inquiries, no information you provide will be treated as confidential unless and until we agree to represent you as a client, which we will not do until we have done a proper conflict check and you have executed a Client Fee Agreement. This web site is not, nor shall it be deemed to be, legal advice or counsel and any response to this site or the viewing of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship.